Saturday, June 14, 2014

Once A Month Cooking

I am done cooking!  I am not done cleaning, and you don't want to see my kitchen right now, but I am done cooking.  I did the rest of my food prep yesterday, so today I assembled the meals.  I made two or three meals each of Apple Bacon Breakfast Cake, Paleo Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole, Apple Chicken Nuggets, Blueberry Chicken Salad, Cheesy Broccoli Cups, Chicken PotPie Soup, Ground Beef Fried Rice, Kale and Meatball Soup, Sweet Potato Spinach Burgers, Coconut Green Chili Chicken Soup, Paleo Pulled Pork, and Apricot Glazed Pan Seared Chicken.  I have all the ingredients for Cod with Tomatoes and Capers and Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothies, but I decided they were simple enough to throw together on cooking day.

Time to go clean my kitchen!  Talk to you all later!

Update:  I wrote this at about 8:30 last night.  By midnight, my dishes were washed and spread to dry on towels on my counters and table, all the food was in the freezer or refrigerator, and I was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment