Saturday, May 24, 2014

What about Homeschooling?

What about spending money on homeschooling curriculum and supplies?  Do they count as essentials or non-essentials?  

I have been homeschooling for nine years.  I have a lot of books and resources.  My dad is a retired teacher.  He lives nearby and has a lot of resources that are available to me to use.  We have the internet with its tools and videos and printables and research materials.  

On the other hand, I've never had a high-schooler before.  I need to have a good curriculum for my son to use.  I will need to research and see what I have available before I make this decision.  

So, I want to homeschool without spending any money.  BUT I will not do anything that will jeopardize my children's education.  So, I'm not ready to make this decision yet.  

I'll keep you up-to-date as I think about this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment